1 Chabaso Sourdough Boule
1 bottle dark beer
1 chopped onion
4 garlic cloves chopped
1 T salad oil or vegetable oil
1 C sour cream
1 C shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice top off top 1/8 of Chabaso Sourdough Boule & hollow out the Boule, reserving bread in cubes.
2. Sauté the onions and garlic with the oil on medium-high.
3. When the garlic and onions get a rich golden color add the bottle of dark beer slowly. Simmer until the beer has reduced ¼.
4. Remove from the heat and add the sour cream and cheese. Mix thoroughly, add salt and pepper as needed.
5. To serve: pour mixture into the center of the Boule. Keep it warm on stove top on low. Serve with bread cubes, your favorite crackers or chips, raw vegetables and more!!