1 Sourdough Boule
4 T melted butter
3 T minced garlic
½ t fresh thyme or ¼ tsp dried
¼ t marjoram
16 oz brie, rind removed, cut into cubes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice top off top 1/8 of Chabaso Sourdough Boule & hollow out the Boule, reserving bread in cubes.
2. Combine butter, garlic, & spices in small bowl.
3. Brush complete inside of boule with butter mixture then place cubed brie in boule. Cover with reserved lid.
4. Bake 20 minutes at 350°F on cookie sheet.
5. Serve immediately with cubed bread, dip, & enjoy! If unfinished, dip can be reheated in a preheated 350°F oven until dip is warm and bubbly and bread is toasted. Helpful Hint: When all the dip has been finished, go ahead and slice up the shell of the boule and enjoy!