2 Large eggs
2 oz cream cheese
2 T chopped fresh chives
1 T horseradish
1/4 t black pepper
2 t capers, drained
1 T fresh lemon juice
4 Sliced Chabaso Bakery Rye Sandwich Bread
1/2 C fresh watercress leaves
4 slices bacon, browned
4 oz smoked salmon, thinly sliced
1. Cook the eggs over easy in a medium skillet.
2. In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, chives, horseradish, pepper, capers and lemon juice.
3. Toast bread slices to golden.
4. Lay the toast across a flat surface. Liberally spread top surface of toast with the cream cheese blend.
5. Top 2 slices of toast with a layer of watercress. Lay the smoked salmon on the watercress and top salmon with an egg, then crispy bacon. Close sandwiches with the remaining toast, cream cheese side down.
Time to Prepare: 20 minutes
Makes 2 Servings