- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese, (about ½ cup)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries, blackberries and raspberries, thawed and drained (about 10 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 16 oz Chabaso Classic Ciabatta loaf, crust removed and cut into 1-inch cubes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Add butter to a small bowl and microwave until melted, watching carefully. Add the honey, and stir to combine.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the eggs, ricotta, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix well. Add the milk, butter and honey mixture, and bread. Stir to combine. Gently fold in the berries.
Place the ingredients in a 10-inch round (2-quart) baking dish or 11 x 9 baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
Remove plastic wrap. Bake the strata until golden on top and baked through, about 40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Spoon into dishes and serve.