1 Chabaso Cranberry Pecan Loaf, sliced
1 cup whole milk
½ cup brown sugar
1 t vanilla extract
1 t orange zest
1. In a greased 9x9 casserole pan, evenly layer the sliced bread.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Add the milk, vanilla, and zest. Mix until all the sugar is dissolved and the egg is mixed in.
4. Pour over the bread and cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil.
5. Place in large dish with ½ inch of water in the larger dish.
6. Bake at 350° F for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the center is firm.
7. Serve hot with ice cream or by itself with a cup of hot apple cider & enjoy!! Will stay fresh refrigerated for 1 week.