Any leftover Chabaso Bakery artisan bread, any variety, cubed into about 1” pieces
Olive oil, non-stick oil spray, or spray butter
Flavor ingredients (see list below)
-Parmesan Croutons: parmesan cheese
-Rosemary: dried rosemary flakes, or chopped fresh rosemary
-Zesty Croutons: crushed red pepper flakes
-Italian: garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and basil flakes
-Lemon, zested: about one lemon per half loaf of bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Place tinfoil over a cookie sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Place bread cubes in large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil, spray with non-stick oil spray, or butter spray generously and toss to coat evenly.
3. Sprinkle and toss with desired flavor idea.
4. Place seasoned cubed bread on prepared cookie sheet. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Let cool, toss with salad, and enjoy! If storing for later, use an air tight container.
Olive Oil Ciabatta
Roasted Garlic Ciabatta
Rainin Grains Ciabatta
Ancient Grain Demi Ciabatta
Wheat and Olive Oil Demi Ciabatta
Whole Grain Demi Baguette
Cranberry Pecan Loaf
Sesame Semolina Loaf
Olive Oil Stix™
Roasted Garlic Stix™
Wheat and Olive Oil Stix™
Classic Ciabatta Rolls
Wheat Ciabatta Rolls
Toasted Onion Ciabatta Sandwich Rolls